Installation and commissioning are the culmination of any project. At Wilsafe Systems we take it extremely seriously, knowing that successful installation and commissioning define how the system performs in the long term.
We provide a range of qualified, experienced personnel to carry out the process, offering exceptional knowledge and skills to aid each client throughout the installation and commissioning activities. Whatever the client needs, our team have the answers, with the right people always available to ensure the project concludes with success in both the immediate and long term.
Providing access to the specialized tools, test equipment, guidance and industry insight needed, our team can streamline the installation and commissioning process, saving time and money while enhancing performance and safety.
Covering a wide range of equipment
Our Installation and Commissioning solutions cover a wide range of systems and equipment, including:
- APPC (Active Pressure Pulse Compensator) Systems
- Breathing air equipment
- Central gas welding plant
- Compressor for breathing air
- DAHR (Dual Agent Hose Reel) system
- Deluge systems
- DIFF (Deck Integrated Fire Fighting) systems
- Emergency escape breathing device
- Face fit testing of respiratory protection equipment
- Foam systems
- Gaseous systems
- Hose reels
- Hydrophore systems
- Inergen, Argonite and CO2 system
- Integrity testing of rooms
- Monitor systems
- Portable extinguishers
- Pressure testing of cylinders/tanks
- Rim seal systems
- Safety equipment
- Sprinkler systems
- Utility stations
- Vetter air lifting bags
- Water mist systems
- Wet chemical extinguisher system portable gas detectors
If documented procedures for maintenance and testing are not already in place, our expert team will develop the necessary processes and provide all supporting documentation required for them.