SV22 is the solution
The precise number of cylinders needed to fireproof the required zones is taken from the amount needed for the largest zone. So if you have 3 zones requiring 25 cylinders, 20 cylinders and 15 cylinders respectively, then a system will be designed with 25 cylinders, able to cope with a fire in any zone, However, this system would not be able to cope with a fire in all 3 zones simultaneously.
The advantage of the SV22 system is that you gain protection for larger areas for a significantly lower outlay that stand alone solutions, fitting more protection into your budget.
Ci IV8-300 Manosw-plug – With built in pneumatic activation, this discharge outlet connects the Pneumatic Actuator (PA) to a check valve, eliminating the need for PA circuitry between valves connected to the same manifold.
- Hoses – DN10 pressure hose is used throughout to control the SV22 system.
- Zonekit – Controlled from the startkit, the zonekit distributes foam to the required zone.
- Startkit – Kit containing components for the installation of one SV CiV control valve on a Ci IV8 discharge valve. The SV CiV is always installed with an appropriate Ci actuator.
- Test Port – Fitted between the control and selector valve the test port allows for measurement of the opening pressure of the selector valve and leak tightness of the system.
- Pressure Switch – Signals system pressure
- Cylinders – Available in a number of sizes and pressures from 2-liter 200 bar to 140-liter 300 bar solutions.
- Calibrated Nozzle – Available in 1mm to 36mm diameter to ensure the precise flow control to suit every application.
- Silencer – For protecting equipment sensitive to acoustic volume.